Confidently treat fertility with acupuncture & functional medicine, and earn passive income as a trained & affiliated acupuncturist!
Join the Becoming Mama Affiliate Program - earn money for helping people
By taking the Becoming Mama Training and becoming an Affiliate you will:
- Get advanced holistic fertility training that will boost your clinical outcomes, success, and confidence.
- Be listed on our Affiliated Network of Acupuncturists so that potential patients will know you are trained in our unique, comprehensive, and effective approach to holistic fertility treatment, will be referred to you, and know they are in good hands.
- Be able to provide the Becoming Mama program to your patients so they can get even better and faster results from working with you. It's an excellent supplement and complement to acupuncture treatment.
- Receive a 30% affiliate fee compensation for people you refer to the program. Each time a visitor clicks on your referral link and makes a purchase of the Becoming Mama Program, you'll earn 30% commission. It's free! You send them our way and we'll do the rest.
- Get 6 NCCAOM CEU credits
This course is identical to the original Becoming Mama course, with the addition of the Definitive & Simple Guide to Treating Fertility with Acupuncture that walks you through the treatment principles, strategies, protocols, and modifications for effectively treating fertility with acupuncture.
This way you'll gain the functional medicine & acupuncture skills and strategies AND see exactly what your patients will be seeing when they take the Becoming Mama course.
As an acupuncturist, I know my patients place a lot of trust in me, and I wouldn't want to refer them to something without first knowing for certain that it's high-quality and impactful. I know you probably feel the same. By seeing the program yourself, you can feel confident in the high-quality advice & recommendations your patients will be getting. Advice that is evidence-based and fits in perfectly with the acupuncture you're giving them.
Fertility is complex and we need to address it holistically and comprehensively in order to see transformative results.
The Becoming Mama program is a COMPLETE SYSTEM that maximizes all aspects of fertility - the endocrine system, hormonal balance, egg quality, immune system, and mental-emotional well-being. That's what makes this program different.
Our patients need science-backed strategies that are proven to positively affect fertility. From an expert. With clear action steps that are easy to understand and implement. They need an affordable, convenient system that addresses all factors of fertility:
- Balances hormones and the endocrine system
- Supports natural detoxification
- Mitigates the effects of stress on fertility
- Decreases inflammation
- Gives the body and eggs the micro-nutrients they need
- Plus offers an individualized holistic approach because a one-size-fits-all approach just doesn't cut it for fertility
The Becoming Mama program teaches the simple actions we can take to boost fertility.
I'll walk you through this system step-by-step, so you'll know how to apply this in your clinic with your patients.
How does this program work?
- You'll immediately have access to the first module starting now.
- Each step of the way I'll walk you through the relevant research, why it's important and impacts fertility, and give you key action steps and strategies for you to take.
- Most videos are 10 minutes or less so they'll fit into your busy life.
- With cheatsheets and printouts to make it easy for you.
- You'll have unlimited access to this information, so you can go back to it time and time again, as much as you need.
Within this program are the strategies I've used to help my clients get pregnant and become mamas.
Here's what my clients are saying:
This is a complete approach that maximizes all aspects of fertility.
It addresses the root causes and underlying factors that impact fertility. This is the best way to approach fertility - a holistic approach, from the ground up. It's clinically-proven and research-based. It breaks down the science, which I think is important and empowering for you to know - so you can see WHY the strategies are important and impact fertility so much. It then tells you exactly HOW to implement the strategies, with shopping lists, cheatsheets, and meal plans. It takes all of the guesswork out of it and maximizes fertility from the ground up.
The Affiliate Program also gives you an opportunity to make passive income as an acupuncturist.
If you've been wanting to create an online course or build some passive income for your practice, but aren't sure where to start or feel overwhelmed by all the work, this affiliate program is for you.
You can get the training you need to know how to treat fertility with both acupuncture and functional medicine confidently, from your own home, at your convenience, for an affordable price.
You'll also get 6 NCCAOM CEUS by taking this training. Which is an incredible value.
It’s so easy to get confused, frustrated, overwhelmed when researching fertility. I've done all the research and the work for you. I've worked with hundreds of women in my clinic over the years. I've honed these strategies and this system. I can't wait to share this with you.
Here's how to do it:
- Enroll in the course, review it as many times as you need to get a solid understanding of the principles. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Take the assessment exam to get NCCAOM CEU credits and to ensure your solid understanding of the material.
- Once you've successfully completed the exam, you'll be set you up as an affiliate to the Becoming Mama course and can receive your 30% of revenue for people you refer to the program. You'll also be put you on our list of Affiliated Network of Acupuncturists so that patients can find you.
That's it! Easy peasy! And then you can enjoy the peace of mind that you're going above and beyond and doing everything you can for your fertility patients, as well as enjoy the added bonus of an extra passive revenue stream for your referrals.
A win-win for everyone!
The investment in this program is only $297.
Start now, before the price goes up to $397.
Module 1: Fertility Basics
Module 2: Addressing the Major Fertility Disruptors
What are the Big Fertility Disruptors
The truth about age and fertility
Blood Sugar - the silent hormone disrupter
Cheat Sheet: Steps to Stable Blood Sugar
Inflammation and Fertility
Immunology and Fertility
Stress - how it affects your fertility & what to do about it
Cheat Sheet: Mitigating the Effects of Stress on Your Fertility
Toxins + Safe detoxification for fertility & pre-pregnancy
Printable: Becoming Mama 4 Day Detox Plan
Avoid these common toxins that harm fertility
These factors are in your control
Check-in/Assessment: Measure the Progress of Your Fertile Health
Module 3: Nourishing Your Fertility - Diet & Lifestyle Action Steps
Fertility Boosting Foods & Supplements
Cheat Sheet: Fertility Power Foods
Cheat Sheet: The Best Supplements for Fertility & Pregnancy
Note on methylfolate
The Becoming Mama Fertility Meal Plan + recipes
Printable: What to Eat Cheat Sheet & Shopping List
Other Lifestyle Factors - the research
Check-in/Assessment: What's Your Fertility IQ + AQ?
Module 4: Determine Your Fertility Pattern
Fine-tuning YOUR fertility
Determine your fertility imbalance - quiz
Identify YOUR best strategies
Fertility pattern 1 + how to fix
Printable: Pattern 1
Fertility pattern 2 + how to fix
Printable: Pattern 2
Fertility pattern 3 + how to fix
Printable: Pattern 3
Fertility pattern 4 + how to fix
Printable: Pattern 4
Fertility pattern 5 + how to fix
Printable: Pattern 5
How soon you will see results
Module 5: Taking It Even Further - male fertility, IVF, miscarriage, and more
What your BBT can tell you - a lot more than you think!
Cheat sheet: Interpreting your BBT
Printable BBT Chart
Cheat sheet: Boosting male fertility
Acupuncture for Fertility
Ensuring IVF & IUI success
Cheat sheet: Supporting IVF
Devoted Self Care
Moving Forward: The plan
Printable: Daily & Weekly Fertility Checklist
The research behind the plan - works cited